Welcome to Camp Ramah Darom!
Thank you for an incredible summer!!
We can’t wait to see you at camp in 2017! Check out our VIDEO!
By offering campers and staff an inclusive atmosphere of friendship and fun in an experiential Jewish living and learning environment, Camp Ramah Darom (Camp Ramah of the South) provides an extraordinary Jewish summer camp experience unlike anywhere else. In addition to esteemed athletics and arts programs, campers find a caring approach to social, intellectual and personal growth. Our campers and staff tell us Camp Ramah Darom feels like a “second home,” and is where they “feel like they just fit in.”
Camp Ramah Darom is an award-winning ACA-accredited camp located in the North Georgia Mountains, just two hours north of Atlanta on the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Nestled on 122 beautiful acres of Appalachian Valley, crystal-clear mountain brooks feed our picturesque lake, and an inspiring 100-foot waterfall caps the view. The site is surrounded by more than 10,000 acres of wilderness and hiking trails in the adjacent Chattahoochee National Forest.
Enroll for Summer (Kayitz) 2017!
- Learn more about our Taste of Ramah two-week program for young campers
- Learn more about our inclusive Tikvah program for campers (ages 12-17) with social and communication difficulties
- Join us at any of our upcoming Atlanta camp info and educational events:
- Friday, September 23 – Atlanta Jewish Academy (AJA) 12pm-1pm
- Saturday, September 24 – Congregation Or Hadash 2nd and 3rd Grade Shabbat Program 9am-11am
- Sunday, September 25 – Congregation Beit Haverim 9am-11am
- Sunday, October 16 – Jewish Kids Group (JKG) 12pm-1pm
- Contact us with questions!